A moment of tasting
This workshop invites you to glimpse the 6 classic types of Chinese tea.
Each tea is a step in a magical journey:
Green Tea: Opening the doors of early spring.
White Tea: Walking into the forest after the rain.
Yellow tea: Basking in the warm sunshine.
Oolong tea: Running into a sea of flowers.
Black tea: Wrapped in the sweetness of harvest.
Post fermented tea: Touching the texture of time.
You will experience.
1. A glimpse of each of these teas.
2. An in-depth tasting of 2-3 premium teas, selected to match the season and weather.
3. Tips to identify good quality tea in daily life.
4. How to fully appreciate the tea tasting experience.
5. How to match exquisite desserts with each tea.
The teas for the in-depth tasting are brewed in the Kung Fu tradition.
This workshop is a regular Sunday morning event at 40 Sandy Bay Rd, Battery Point, TAS. Click here to book.
And also, it can be arranged at your home, contact us for more details.
Call us on 0416 150 660 to book a date!